Calculating When You Turn 100 With Python
I finished a simple Python program today. You can check the page that inspired the program here: practicepython.org. My program does the following:
- Gather the user’s name
- Gather the user’s age
- Calculate the current year
- Calculate the year in which the user will turn 100
- Print a statement that tells the user this information
- Gather another number from the user
- Print the previous statement that number of times, on separate lines
It may sound like a straightforward program and, ultimately, it was. But it took me well over an hour of googling and trial and error to piece this thing together, so I’m pretty damn proud of it! Check out the code here on my projects page. Leave comments here or there with any questions if you’d like to borrow ideas from my code and have questions.
Thanks for stopping by!
Donate Tuition Fees
Want to help me fund my coding journey? Thanks for thinking of me! Feel free to donate here. In the comment section, please put any suggestions of which courses I should take using these funds.